Monday, November 30, 2020

Hello everyone! I have neglected my website much too much, and hope to be posting a lot more regularly in the days to come! For now, though, just a quick and exciting update:

Book 2 in the Landers Town Romance series is about to launch very soon! Look for the exact date in the days to come, but I can safely say that it's less than two weeks away!

If you've read Book 1, Among my Souvenirs, any guesses as which friend Book 2 is about?

Speaking of Among my Souvenirs, it's currently on sale through today (11\30) for just .99 cents on Kindle! You can pick it up here:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087MT48QXAmong my Souvenirs

I wish you all God's peace in the midst of a crazy world as we enter this season of Advent. His peace passes understanding and goes beyond circumstances.

More very soon...

Blessings!

~Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment

The NEW RELEASE!!

 For All We Know , Novella #2 of the Landers Town series is here! You can grab it for just .99 CENTS for a limited time!    Sometimes the ...